Grab the widget  Tech Thoughts

Thursday, June 21, 2007

More seo optimization, more revenue

This is extra ordinary offer to you that search engine optimization project benefit a lot for your website. Your main objective is to promote your website. So this is an important issue whether your website is search engine optimized or not. If you generate extra revenue from Google AdSense, you will build link your site more and more.

Last few weeks, I try heart and soul to build link of my personal blog site. The topics of my blogging is email marketing. So I have to learn about email marketing promotion,writing newsletter, collecting email marketing addresses. When I work for my website, I find a newsite-www.addthis.com. In this site many social media site address is found. In this way, I collect many web addresses for my web promotion.

One of my friends Mr. Shahid, most talented web master in my network suggest me to work with Google AdSense. This is a superb technology to earn revenue in online. So I start my project according to his direction. My another friend Mr. Sumon halder also help me doing the project. He is also a dynamic webmaster and hard working man. last few days I have learnt a lot how I build my site and which way I promote my website in web industry.

So in my short experience, I say more seo optimization, more revenue from Google.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button

ArchSociety news