Grab the widget  Tech Thoughts

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New concept of Search Engine Optimization

Last four years I practice in Internet marketing but didn't find any perfect theory about Search Engine Optimization. My only target is to invent new concept of seo. Seo is now the hot talk of webmasters those who earn revenue from Google AdSense. Millions of website play the role for these purpose but still I am not find the perfect theory which is practically proved 100%.

My teammates are encouraging me to work for seo because they know about me . When I start any job, I will finish it completely. I am not quit any project. So my thinking is to maximize revenue earning for that project.

I find, Google is now the market leader of the web industry because of their AdSense. Millions of web marketers get benefited from Google AdSense. I also one of them who really research about the AdSense and Search Engine Optimization.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button

ArchSociety news