Grab the widget  Tech Thoughts

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dont waste time to search your desired domain name

Last few month, I kill my valuable time to search my desired domain name. But this is a wrong concept to search domain in various who is search websites. Just remember one thing, At first you think, what is your expertise area and which keyword is perfect for you. Then you go to the website of http://www.psychicwhois.com/
select the best domain for you. Register your domain name then and there.

Last week, one of my friend come to me for a domain name. He selected his domain for two month searching. He thought that his selected domain was only his mind, none could find this. So he took time to register it. This was a great mistake for him. When he came to register his selected domain, he found his domain already registered by someone before four days. He was so shocked that he lost his inspiration for doing his business.

My suggestion is not to waste your time for searching domain. You should register your domain when you select it.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button

ArchSociety news