Grab the widget  Tech Thoughts

Friday, September 21, 2007

Mybloglog merges with Yahoo

Mybloglog merges with Yahoo

Today I find something new in Mybloglog.com. When I enter my mybloglog account, I can't do it by using my own Gmail account. Here It shows that the joining was only to use Yahoo Id. So I put my Yahoo Id and go to my home page. In my home page some changes there. I dont find my avator, It is changed. So I have to change my avator.



This above picture, Which I find in my home page of Mybloglog.

So this is for sure that Mybloglog is now merging on Yahoo.com. For the best search engine in web industry, Yahoo faces a great challenge from Google.com. So this initiatives of Joint Mybloglog plays an important role in this industry.

Yahoo is now going closer to bloggers to orient this community services of Mybloglog. This will verymuch helpful to bloggers to perform a better search result to yahoo.com. And I expect from Yahoo to add some earning opportunity to Mybloglog. This additional features will be better for both party.

2 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Hi!

Thanks for the message to alert me.
I appreciate it.

Have a Good Week Ahead.

Maria said...

Thanks for the post. I'm sure Yahoo will come up with some opportunities for bloggers.I can't wait!

Cheers!

AddThis Feed Button

ArchSociety news